Return to the Old House!

Here's the story:

The Hubs and I moved about 5 years ago to a New House in the same neighborhood. It had a covered garage, a huge walk-in closet, and much more space...
Meanwhile, the market was still recovering. So we rented out the Old House to a lovely tenant who took great care of it.

Five years later...

The price of the Old House finally rose up to what we originally paid (!). We could finally afford to sell the Old House. But, I didn't want to. I missed the vintage cabinets, the huge trees, even the wacky windows.
So we're moving back. I'm returning back to this blog, as well, because I have several projects up my sleeves.
The move-in is scheduled for June, so I have a couple of months to daydream and plan about how we're going to make the Old House work better for us this time around.


Comments