Living Room Rug - Too Cheap to Fail?


I was bookmarking my favorite items on the interwebs under a tab that I call "Retro Home," and this little beauty popped up on Annie Selkie's Outlet site. I just really couldn't NOT buy that rug at that price and at a 9x12 size. The colorway fits my living room: plum, azalea (not sure which color this is - hot pink, maybe?), sky, and chartreuse. Pretty sure it won't fit in my top-loader washing machine, but at that price I can donate it if it gets too embedded with black cat fur.
*Update - Annie Selkie Outlet canceled the order on me - sad :(*

Writing about the cat, we are now a one cat household. Mama Mia, the 4-year-old mother of Jo Jo, passed away on Labor Day. It was a super sad moment, but she was way better off not having to fight for every breath. Mia has a special spot in our garden, and I hope that a part of her enjoys *finally* getting to go be outside.

Comments