Shopping My Closet - Bedroom Curtains


I pulled a pair of curtains from World Market (discontinued) that have been unused in my closet. They used to hang in Amanda's purple bedroom, but they look equally beautiful against the light blue of our bedroom walls (actually, most of the house is painted Martha Stewart's Spring Melt, which is light blue with tiny amount of green mixed in).


I'm planning on putting a black iron bed frame in there, for a nostalgic and vintage look that's still pretty fresh. I like this one on Amazon. It's a little tall for the window, which is about 42" up, but minimal enough to "see through" and not block off the light.



The other item I've been hunting online is a vintage quilt. But, I'm a little afraid to spend money on something that a red popsicle might ruin.

Comments