Pancake Lab with Kids


So, we made DIY Pancakes yesterday! My kids did an awesome job putting together their White Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chip, or Blue Corn Meal Pancakes. I'm including a sample of their work. The best part: their comments. The hardest part: cleaning up.

Some comments:
"The Pancake that I made I am going to give it to my cousin Rachel shes going to love it that why I am going to do for my pancake mix."

"On Saturday I'm going to make pancakes for my family to see what it tastes like and if it is good or not and I will make coffee so that we can drink it down with the food and some that is a a good breakfast. That would be happy for me because I did the cook and that task my pancake what my classroom make to on Tuesday and we have the recipe and I can show how we made it with the teacher and the students."

Comments