Bruce's Four Ingredient Ratatouille
Step 1: Assembly and Processing
- Peel 3 zuchinis, 1 medium eggplant, 1 onion (any color) and chop coarsely (about 1 inch pieces).
- Open a 16 oz can of stewed tomatoes and put aside for Step 3.
- Heat up a cast iron pan or frying pan.
- Add 2-3 T veggie oil (any kind).
- Stir-fry chopped veggies until edges have turned dark brown/black on onions.
- Pour stewed tomatoes into bottom of pot with lid. Start heating on Med-Low.
- Stir in veggies.
- Cover and let flavors simmer together for 30 minutes.