Week 2: AT Spring 2010 Cure

It's felt like spring in more than one way this month: beginning my new marriage with the Official Hubs, mopping the laundry, dining room and kitchen vigorously, painting the doors a happy pink, finally finishing up 3rd Quarter grades...

I'm exhausted just thinking of it!

One of the easiest ways to bring spring in is to add the scent of fresh flowers. I am particularly attached to lilies (which are hyper fragrant and remind me of dressing up for Easter Sunday), but any bulb-like bloom will due. For our wedding, we had tiny canning jars with barely open daffodil bulbs lining the mantle.

I'm also thinking of dying our naturally tan eggs. Beets are supposed to produce a luscious hue and coffee grounds would deepen the brown shade; any other natural color dyes? Maybe tumeric for a brighter orange?

Comments