The California Fish Taco has to be an all-time fave. I'd love to try this recipe with grilled fish, shrimp, or mixed seafood. It also delivers a heaping serving of fresh veggies that don't call much attention to themselves. They are mere vehicles to the loveliness that is cilantro dressing.
Breakdown for the California Fish Taco:
- Medium Flour Tortillas (used Handmade Whole Wheat) $2.49
- 1 box (4 fillets Tilapia Panko Breaded) $4.69
- Stir Fry Vegetables (Napa cabbage) $2.29
- Cilantro Salad Dressing (used about 5x's the amount in recipe)$3.59
- Juice from one lime $0.39
- Mixed Medley Organic Tomato $3.49
Will I make it again: Yes, but I can't wait for my tomatoes to start coming in!