Reusable Coffee Filters? Oh Yes!

"You are all amazing beautiful and creative. Most importantly, you have the power to make change. Buy with a conscience. Buy local. Buy handmade. Buy organic. Buy fairtrade. Listen to your heart and do what you believe in. Thank you for trusting me to help you make that difference."

The author of that amazing statement is Little Prints Diaper Co. Although less than a year on the Etsy scene, Little Prints opened in June of 2010, this was the first answer to my Etsy search for reusuable coffee filters.

Little Prints has a wide selection of reusuable products in their shop, including pads for the ladies, shopping bags, snack bags, blankets, and, of course, diapers. I have a feeling that I'm about to be hooked...

For those of you who don't know where to start, Little Prints puts together a Green Home Multi Set.

Comments

Tucson Trekker said…
I'd thought about buying some reusable filters, but never followed up on it. Thanks for the remender and resourcing. I ordered a half dozen. They mey get stained (no, they WILL get stained!) but I'm going to love not throwing away the paper filter after every use.
Yay! We just bought 3 and got them in the mail today.
I'm lazy, really. I just hate having to remember to buy them, and then what do you do? Use a paper towel? Grr. These should be awesome, but I'll let you know!