(Before: Mr. Laundry Chair also handles towels nicely)
I stopped by Bed Bath & Beyond this morning in order to organize our cleaning system (the word "system" makes it all sound much more innovative, don't you think?).
For the diaper changing/bathing station:
- Arm and Hammer Fridge Fresh $2.99 (which I can't find on the Web site)
- Real Simple Wash Bags (2) $7.99
- Bad Air Sponge $9.99
*ETA: This hamper is not working... stay tuned for a better solution.)
For general cleaning:
- Method Gel Foaming Handwash $2.99 (can't find)
- Method Gel Refill $5.99 (ditto)
- Earthworm Drain Cleaner $4.99 (B3 have the suckiest search feature on the planet)
(After: Inoffensive, foaming hand soap)It's really the tiny victories that keep us going.
And, yes, that is a wash cloth tied around the cold spigot. It's in need of repair (doh!) and that reminds us not to use it. So we brush our teeth with hot (germ-killing!) water.