Today's my birthday party. Mom and I made s'more cupcakes yesterday. They could very well be made with blonde brownies too, but we cheated and used box mix.
- 1 Box yellow cake mix (+eggs, oil and water according to directions)
- 1 Pkg foil cupcake wrappers
- 2 Bars Ghiradelli 60% chocolate
- 1 Bag campfire marshmallows (or the biggest you can find)
- 1 Bottle spray veg oil
- Cupcake pan, mixing bowl, spatula, scissors
Step 1: Preheat oven. Line cupcake pan with wrappers. Spray top with veg oil.
Step 2: Mix cake batter according to directions. Fill cupcake wrappers 1/3 full. Bake until golden and done.
Step 3: Cut marshmallows in half width-wise. Place on top of hot cupcakes. Break chocolate bars into squares. Top each cupcake with one square. Immediately place cupcake pan in fridge.
Step 4: Serve after cooling (marshmallow and chocolate will have stopped melting, in about 10 minutes) or wrap up and eat later (very difficult to exert this kind of self-control).