C is for Cheap!
- No going out to eat.
- Save $100 on our monthly expenses by trimming the fat.
- Use the Tucson Passport to save on family fun. ($7 saved already at the Reid Park Zoo!) *ETA: We have a new ticker for March.
H is for Healthy!
- One walk every day for at least 20 minutes.
- Visit the Botanical Gardens once a week.
- Make Saturday family day. No errands, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.
E is for Eats!
- Try to eat one portion (at least at a time).
- Make a weekly menu and write out a grocery list.
- Cook up a pot of beans each week. See this post from Saving Dinner on 5 Beans and Rice dishes.