Minty Fresh Exterior: Trim and Door

 So it took about 3 weeks from start to finish the green base color and white trim - there were some delays, because even though things have definitely improved in 2021, life still has it's quirks. For example, my painter got his second Covid-19 vaccine shot, and was sick for a few days. Also, the guys he hired moved on to other jobs, so he had his son come in to help out with the detail work.


 

The last step I need to take is pick a front porch color. I wasn't sure how much color I could handle until I saw the new paint in person. So, I may still buy some sample jars to try out. I'm thinking either a warm grey or something close to the original red (many of the houses in this neighborhood have red painted porches). Something that would look like this shot of a home in New Hampshire (screen shot taken from this YouTube video):


Comments