Painting the Pantry

 Here's a sneak peak at the kitchen cabinet refresh that I'm planning. I am taking three days at home this week to paint the pantry.

That included taking off doors, patching and sanding, painting three (3!) coats of primer, and probably three coats of cabinet paint as well. The color was matched to the original green on the cabinet doors. Yes, that's right - I carried a cabinet door straight into Home Depot to get it color-matched.







































If you're thinking that the shelves look very wonky and don't make a lot of sense, then you are correct! The original brown Tappan oven was taken out when this house became a rental (because it stopped working), and a range was put in instead. Since we've moved back in, I've been a little stuck on what to do since I didn't know where to start. 

Now that I have a color scheme and plan I can move forward with some easy redecorating that should help me to enjoy the kitchen more.

Comments